Clicca qui per la versione in italiano
Customer: entity making a purchase on the www.lalselection.com site
Supplier / Partner: entity that deals with the packaging, shipping and delivery of the final Product to the Customer
Contact the User
- Contact Form
Personal Data: name, surname, email, phone number, shipping address
- Mailing list or newsletter
Personal Data: city, name, surname, email, phone number, shipping address, profession
- Social network interactions and external platforms
- Like button and social widgets from Facebook
- +1 button and social widgets from Google+
- Tweet button and social widgets from Twitter
- Personal data: Cookie and Data Use
- Stats and report
- Google Analytics with anonymous IP
- Personal data: Cookie and Data Use
More Information on Personal data
Personal data are processed as part of the mediation activity according to the following purposes:
- aimed exclusively at carrying out the operations and services in question; this entails the need to share consumer data with the Supplier who will fulfill the purchase procedure taking care of shipping and delivery;
- connected to the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation as well as by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by supervisory and control bodies;
- functional to the development of the activity of lalselection and its partners and / or customers and / or third parties for which the interested party has the right to express consent or not, the following activities fall into this category:
- detection of the degree of customer satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and on the activity carried out by the Company or its Partners and / or Customers, performed directly or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires etc .;
- promotion and sale of products and services of the Company or third party companies made through letters, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, email marketing, etc .;
- market surveys.
The data will be communicated to the Data Controller's commercial Partners, all third parties and independent data controllers, for purposes of direct sales, market research, surveys, sending of advertising material and commercial communications. In particular, direct marketing, carried out by third parties, may take place via SMS, MMS, FAX, telephone calls with operator and paper mail or via email, subject to the release of suitable privacy information.
The data will be transferred by the owner and by the commercial Partners indicated in point I), in compliance with the regulations, to further third parties (also residing abroad), independent data controllers in order to carry out the sales process fulfillment operations . These entities operate in the following economic / product categories: (i) goods and services similar to those of lalselection, such as marketing services; (ii) clothing, fashion and consumer goods; (iii) telephony and IT products and services; (iv) supermarkets, shopping centers and large retailers; (v) companies active in the publishing world (printed paper, internet, television and new media); (vi) companies operating in market research, census and statistics; (vii) companies operating in the household, beauty and personal care sector; (viii) companies specialized in database management and loyalty services; (ix) companies operating in the database collection and enrichment sector; (x) companies operating in the energy sector; (xi) companies operating in the travel and leisure sector; (xii) companies operating in the financial, forex, financing and insurance sectors; (xiii) companies operating in the energy sector; (xiv) companies operating in the telecommunications sector; (xv) companies operating in services generally aimed at the person and / or the company. These third parties, as independent data controllers, after sending their information, may process the data communicated for the purposes indicated above in relation to their products or services, by e-mail, fax, telephone and any other remote communication technology. The right of the interested party to oppose by communication to the owner and without formalities at any time to the continuation of the treatment for these purposes and by these subjects remains unaffected.
The data will be processed with manual, electronic, IT and telematic tools with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data are not subject to disclosure except for direct sharing with the Supplier responsible for the sale of the products and with the credit institution and subjects that deal with the external management of payments by credit card, bank transfer, Paypal. Sharing is related to the needs imposed by the activity. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the payment service manager requested without being processed in any way by lalselection.com. Payments by credit card are managed by communicating the data to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie https://www.braintreepayments.com/en-it/legal/payment-services-agreementeu or Stripe, Inc. https://stripe.com/it/privacy. Bank transfer payments are handled directly from the reference banking institutions.
The data we collect from users is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA") and shared, where necessary, with non-EU Partners who will not keep them but will use them for the sole purpose of processing the purchase practice.
Rights of the interested party
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party, pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code has the right:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered and their communication in a readable form;
- to obtain the indication: of the origin of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of treatment, of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the representative designated pursuant to of article 5, paragraph 2, Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data, cancellation (art.17 Right to be forgotten), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content , of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner, manager and appointee designated for data processing
The owner is the lalselection.com brand (owned by Lookalike SRL) , with registered office in Via del Gonfalone 3, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative. Responsible for the treatment of customer data is the same. The persons appointed to process personal data are the Company's employees and collaborators.
- Scegliendo una selezione si ottiene un aggiornamento completo della pagina.
- Premi la barra spaziatrice e i tasti freccia per effettuare una selezione.